Apply for Australia Tourist Visa / Requirements, Fee and Process
Australia is a popular holiday destination as the country has the open space, long sandy beaches, deserts and bustling cosmopolitan cities to quench your holiday desire. Tourist Visa allows people to visit Australia for a holiday or recreation, or to visit family and/or friends. If you are planning a tour to Australia, then you must visit once Sunsquare, leading tourist visa consultants in Morinda
Requirements for Tourist Visa for Australia
- If you are visiting relatives or friends, a letter of invitation from your relative or friend in Australia. If your relative or friend is paying for your visit, evidence that they have the necessary funds.
- If you are going for your daughter/daughter-in-law’s pregnancy, then a letter from a medical doctor confirming the condition.
- If you are going for a medical emergency then a letter from the hospital/doctor stating the condition of the patient.
- If you are going for a student exchange then a letter stating the arrangements that have been made.
- Itinerary giving travel details, accommodation and activities within Australia.
Proofs of Funds
- Copies of bank statements (personal and business) over a period of time showing a consistent savings history.
- Copies of documents which show any other funds or assets held.
- Taxation documents for the last three years.