Canada Tourist Visa Experts in Morinda
Canada is one of the most visited places in the world. A standard tourist Canadian visa is given to people who want to travel for tourism in Canada or as a tourist. For best and transparent information regarding tourist visa for Canada you must visit Sunsquare one of the best immigration consultants.
Requirements for Canada Tourist Visa
For Canadian Tourist Visa Following Are the Requirements
- The Applicants valid passport and a valid passport for each accompanying family member. There must be one completely blank page other than the last page, available in each passport and each passport must be valid for at least six (6) months prior to travel.
- Proof of previous travel (previous passports).
- Application for a Temporary Resident Visa made Outside of Canada (IMM 5257).
- Please note if an applicant does not have any given name or surname in the passport. Request you to please enter the name mentioned in the passport at family name filed in the application form & leave the given name blank. Please do not put NA in the name field.
- Family Information from (IMM 5645).
- A covering letter from the Applicant.
- Two (2) photos of you and each accompanying family member.
- The correct processing fee. Fee is non-refundable. If you need to give your biometrics, the $85 CAD biometric fee covers the VAC service charge.
- “Use of a Representative” form (IMM 5476E) if someone has assisted the applicant in making the application.
For children less than 18 years old, Parental Letter of Consent from the non-accompanying parent’s authorizing the travel. This letter should contain the dates of travel and your parent’s contact information, as well as a copy of the non-accompanying parent’s bio-data page with signature and back page.