IELTS represents as International English Language Testing System”, it means it helps to assess a person’s proficiency in English language that is based on four factors: Reading, Writing, Listening and Speaking. People take this test for various purposes. It has become a mandatory test for everyone who is planning to go abroad on either study basis. The candidate who has passed IELTS with desired band score is eligible to grab the opportunities offered by overseas universities, and immigration consultants.
If you are planning to take IELTS, then you must consider best IELTS coaching centre that really do well so that you score well and crack the exam. You must go through the following guidelines that will help you in the process of your IELTS preparation.
IELTS includes Four Modules namely:
The writing section includes:
- Writing about numbers (dates, time, decimals, percentage, money etc).
- Learning how to chronicle the various task 1 visual types.
- Discussing trends and patterns in data.
- By using analytical or objective language.
- Learning to outline very quickly before writing.
- Learn how to write an introduction.
- Learn how to write body paragraphs.
- Learn how to use supporting details.
- Brainstorming monologue responses in one minute.
- Using supporting details.
- By using transition words and other, markers to indicate main ideas and shifts in the discussion.
- Pre- reading ( skimming a text )
- Scanning for Answers.
- Student must take less than three minutes to do some pre- reading.
- Read titles / heading.
- Of each paragraph, student must read the first sentence or two.
- Skim the remainder of each paragraph quickly. Underline key words/ information.
- Write very short notes in the margins (1-3 words maximum) labeling the topic of each paragraph.
- Then go straight to questions.
Read the questions and scan for Answers.
Students get exposure to both the “form” ( accent ) and “content” ( subject matter / material) of IELTS speaking by having them listen to academic discussions and lectures for comprehension; the better TED talks are great for this, if they don’t rely too heavily on visuals. Students should also get used to listening to a variety of accents.
Sunsquare is a well-known name that helps the students in preparing their IELTS. The highly qualified and talented trainers provide the very best knowledge to the students to crack the exam in their first attempt. Because, most of the universities that recognize the IELTS test require Band between 5.5 and 7 and if you score well only then you can fulfil your dream for higher studies in abroad