Study Visa Consultants for Europe in Morinda
The education system in Europe is one of the oldest and most popular education systems in the world. A growing number of European higher education institutions offer international study programs with English as the main language of instruction; there are very few programs that do not offer English-taught Degree Programs.
If you study in Europe, you’ll gain all the skills you need for the global economy. Study and learn with students from all corners of the world, discover a new language, and develop your independence at a university in Europe.
Following are the required documents to apply for European study visa:
- Passport with a validity of minimum 18 months
- 10th mark sheet and certificate
- 12th mark sheet and certificate
- Birth certificate translated in English and notarized
- 10 Photographs
- Official acceptance letter from university
- HIV test reports
- All documents authorized by the embassy
- Receipt of college fee payment