FOR CANADIAN PR
Canada is the first preferred country for PR among Indians when applying for a permanent residency visa. Canada`s flexible democratic values, career opportunities, Indian communities, attracts thousands of individuals to apply for Canadian permanent residency visa from India.
BENEFITS OF GETTING PR IN CANADA
- Can study, live and work anywhere
- Can apply for citizenship in Canada
- Can get social benefits and health care benefits like other citizens of Canada
- Are protected under Canadian laws and rights
FOR CANADIAN PR VISA FOLLOWING ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
- Sufficient fund proofs for application
- Educational credentials assessments
- Skill assessment tests
- Original, copies and official documents supporting the application, apart from this educational documents required also
- Additional fees
- Documents required on the basis of different categories
PATHWAYS TO GET PR IN CANADA FROM INDIA
- Skilled immigrants program( express entry )
- Self-employed person program
- Provisional nominee program
- Investor or entrepreneur program
- Start up visa
- Sponsorship programs
FOR AUSTRALIAN PR
Here is a golden opportunity to settle in Australia through Permanent Residency. To qualify for Permanent Residency, the candidate requires 60 points. The point system comprises of Qualification, Age, Experience, English Language Ability, State Govt. Nominations, Eligible Relative Nomination etc. The occupation in demand is mentioned in SOL (Skilled Occupation List), and CSOL(Consolidated Sponsored Occupation List), and the persons in the following trade will easily get the Permanent residency within 6 months to 1 year if they fulfil the above criteria.
In this SOL demand list – All ITI trade persons/ Technical Persons/ B.E/ B.Tech /Polytechnic Diploma holders / Teachers with B.Ed/ M.Ed Qualification/ Nurses / Doctors/ Accountants/ CA/ M.Com from PU/ University Lecturer/ Professors are eligible to get PR.
FOR AUSTRALIAN PR VISA FOLLOWING ARE THE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience of 3- 4 years in their trade.
- In IELTS/ PTE, at least 6 bands in General for trade persons, 7 Bands in each module in Academic for Accountants/ Nurses/Doctors etc. Age should be between 22- 50 years.
- Point-based test
- Fulfil the requirements based on your age, English ability, qualification etc.