Singapore Study Visa Experts in Morinda
Singapore is one of the favourite destinations of Indian Students. The quality of education in Singapore is excellent and many of its educational institutions have adopted the foreign education system. In addition to that, it also homes many foreign universities. The Cost of study is lower than UK and USA. Moreover, the government of Singapore runs Tuition Grant Scheme (TGS) to lower the cost of full time courses. Students from all around the world come to study at Singapore. Students get a wonderful opportunity to meet new people and to make a great social network. English is widely spoken in Singapore so communication is not a problem for most of international students. Moreover, its cultural diversity is a memorable experience for the students. A student pass is required to study in Singapore.
Singapore Student Visa Requirements
- Proof of acceptance for admission from the institution
- A valid passport
- Completed student application form
- The receipt of the visa fee
- Proof of financial resources for the entire course time, the student may need to provide latest bank statement to show funds along with other documents as per the requirement of the case.
- At least two passport size photos
- Statement of Purpose
- Proof of relevant academic certificates
- Health insurance (if required)
- Proof of English proficiency
- Information of student’s parents, siblings or spouse (if applicable)
- Student’s bio-data
- Employment history (if applicable)
The student may require other documents based upon course selection and embassy rules. Generally, it takes couple of weeks to obtain student pass. However, it may take more time.
We at Sunsquare strive hard to provide every possible information to you. However, for more accurate information and visa process information please contact our consultants. Sunsquare has helped thousands and sent them abroad in various institutes. You may contact us through this website or call at our helpline to know more about Singapore student visa.