Apply for Tourist Visa for Singapore
Singapore is one of the dream destinations to visit. Its a wonderful place, people love to visit there. If you are also planning to spend quality time with your family / friends there then you need to visit there. To know about the proper details and requirements for the process of visa filing you must visit once Sunsquare, a renowned immigration consultants in Morinda.
REQUIREMENTS for SINGAPORE TOURIST VISA
- A valid passport with at least six months validity on the date of departure from Singapore. If the applicant is holding any old passport, it is mandatory now to enclose the same.
- One visa form 14A duly completed and signed by the applicant.
- Two recent colored passport size photographs adhered to the form.
- Please note one photograph should be pasted on the visa form and signed across; second photograph should be attached with gem clip.
- A Covering letter from the Applicant.
- Leave letter from the company.
- If the applicant is residing on any other address as mentioned on the passport, than residential proof copy is required.
- Official translations of the documents are required if they are not in the English language.
- Visa is valid from three months or up-to two years at the discretion of the High Commission.