Study In Schengen

A Student Schengen Visa is an entry permit to the Schengen Zone, granted to third-country nationals wishing to enter and remain for short-stays in any of the member states, under the purpose of studying.
This visa permits its holder to remain in the Schengen territory for a maximum of 3 months. If your study or training course lasts longer than that, you should apply for a Long-Stay Study Visa at the embassy of the respective country.


  • Two visa application form
  • Two identical photos
  • Valid passport
  • A copy of passport`s biometric data
  • Proof of residency
  • Previous passports
  • Roundtrip details
  • Accommodation details
  • Travel insurance
  • Letter of acceptance from EU universities and colleges
  • Proof of financial means
  • Proof of paid visa fee