Tourist Visa issued to foreign nationals and stateless persons whose purpose of travel for cultural events, excursions, etc. If you want to apply for a U.S. visitor visa from India, you’ll need to obtain a non-immigrant visa for a temporary stay. The B-1/B-2 Tourist Visa is for travelers visiting the United States for a short period of time. Know the document requirements, fees & application processing time for USA visitor visa from India. Sunsquare will help you get US B2 visa faster.
For United States of America Following Are the Requirements
The Applicant should have a passport valid for at least six months from the desired date of entry. The validity of the visa issued will in no case extend the validity of the passport.
- One passport-size photograph.
- A Completed and signed Visa Application Form online: DS-160.
- Birth certificate and, if applicable, parents’ valid visas (for children’s applications).
- A printout of an Appointment confirmation.
- If your are employed, carry a letter from employer detailing your position, salary, how long you have been employed with the company; the period of authorized vacation; and the purpose of your U.S. trip.
- Income Tax Returns for the last three (3) years.
- Itemized Bank statements and other documents to show the assets of the Applicant (if any) is needed.
- If the Applicant is in Government Service or with the Armed Forces, a No Objection Letter or Certificate and sanctioned Leave Letter is needed.
- Dependents joining their spouse on-board ship need to carry their original marriage certificate and entire wedding photo album along with the spouse’s visa copy.
- In the event of having a Sponsor the following documents are required of him/ her:
- It is also helpful to carry evidence of how the trip will be financed along with letters of deputation, invitation or sponsorship.
- An Affidavit of Support (Form I-134) from the Sponsor.
- Bank statements.
- Employment Letter.
- Copies of the Passport (along with the visa pages) of the Relative in the United States.
- Documents to show the Sponsor’s legal status in the United State
- Processing time is 04 – 05 working days after deposit at embassy