Study Visa Consultant
People often go for study visa if they plan to persuade for foreign study program. Getting a study visa is not an easy task. But we consultants simplify the process of getting study visa easily. The consultants guide you about the required documentation. We also help you in filling up your visa application and preparing statements about your financial background.
After getting an offer letter the next step is to get approval for study visa, which becomes easier if you represent yourself as a perfect person to be selected. To prepare you for this our study visa consultants train you through mock interviews guiding you to answer the visa department in a well-trained manner.
TO STUDY IN CANADA
- Filled in student permit application form
- IELTS/ PTE( scorecard )
- The original letter of acceptance from the university
- A valid passport/travel document
- Two recent passport-size photographs
- Proof of financial support during your study program that represents: (Proof of payment of Tuition fees for 1 year + $10,200 as living expense for 12 months under GIC)
- A letter of explanation
- Proof that you paid the study permit fee (150 CAD)
- Medical examination
TO STUDY IN AUSTRALIA
- Confirmation of enrolment
- A valid passport
- Your visa application fee
- Academic and work experience documents
- Proof of your English proficiency skills (ILETS test)
- Proof of financial ability (tuition fees, living expenses, expenses for dependents, return airfare)
- Details of your health insurance policy
- Passport size photograph.
TO STUDY IN NEW ZEALAND
- Student Visa Application Form
- Photograph- Two recent passport-sized photograph
- Education Certificates- All certificates from 10th onwards
- English Language Requirement (IELTS and PTE)
- Financial Documents: Students are required to submit evidence of sufficient funds for maintenance during their stay in New Zealand (i.e. for Tuition Fee + Living Cost)
- Health Requirements
- Police Clearance Certificate
TO STUDY IN SCHENGEN
- Two visa application form
- Two identical photos
- Valid passport
- A copy of passport`s biometric data
- Proof of residency
- Previous passports
- Roundtrip details
- Accommodation details
- Travel insurance
- Letter of acceptance from EU universities and colleges
- Proof of financial means
- Proof of paid visa fee
Canada Study Visa
In the past few years Canada is the most popular study destination opted by students. More than 130,000 students choose Canada to continue their higher studies. The reason is that apart from the most admired locations in Canada, students are provided with several benefits such as the freedom to work on campus.
Australia Study Visa
Overseas Student Program is run by the Australian Government for non-Australian citizens or non- Australian permanent residents to study in Australia. In order to study under the OSP, one must first acquire a student visa in order to take up an educational program in Australia.
VARIOUS KINDS OF VISAS
1. Vocational Education and Training Sector visa (subclass 572): For those applying for an Advanced Diploma level course may be eligible for a streamlined visa processing for this visa.
2. Higher Education Sector visa (subclass 573): For streamlined visa processing if your main course of study is an Advanced diploma, Bachelor degree or a Masters by coursework.
New Zealand Study Visa
Study Overseas is the plan of most of the individuals in today’s time and this is done as the students wish to broaden their horizon and build a successful future. New Zealand is one of the most popular destinations in this whole process.